Sunday, August 9, 2020

walkeno.com fake | fake online shopping sites

 

walkeno.com fake | Comboweardeal.com fake | kurtilive.com fake | zedkurti.com fake


I was ordered two Kurtis on July 8 2020 on  kurtilive.com, but the order was not received yet. There is no contact information so unable to contact those peoples. 


It is pathetic that no action has been taken on cyber complaint launched against an organised loot by Kurtilive - A online apparel clothing store.


These frauds pretend to sell beautiful Kurtis at very cheap price in their different portal. I am very sure many women would have been prompted to buy Kurtis from them just like my sister. Not just that they cheated by not delivering the product. They even tried to hack our Gpay account in the name of refunding the money for cancelled order.

Beware of these frauds. If you have ordered any product from them your money is gone and please do not follow any step that ask you to do in the name of money refund.

They have deleted all my comments in their fb page and even blocked me from commenting. I am posting this for awareness among my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment